Friday, July 30, 2010

Surgery

Okay guyses.
SO all this week, I've been getting up at 7 to go to color gaurd camp.
AND IT'S SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!
We got to leave at 12 for lunch and come back at 1:30.
That's pretty pimp, eh????
Well, I was super excited for band camp, because I'm a freshman and we get to wear these boards that say so.
But I have an infected toe nail.
Actually two.
And Monday(the first day of band camp) at  dark o'clock in the morning, I get to go have surgery to get them removed.
And spend the rest of the day coming of my anesthetics and being loopy.
UGH.
I hate being loopy. I was nearly once when I had the swine flu. I had to take nighttime tamaflu.... Ugh, I couldn't think straight. I hate the feeling. Sugar highs are different. You know what you're thinking. It's fun. Loopy, not so much.
SO yeah, I'm not supposed to be on my feet for a couple of weeks, which is the weeks I need to get ready for the band show.
So, Tuesday, I'm waking up at 7 to go up to the high school and film what I need to film.
And see the band attempt to jazz run. Or as I like to call it for those who speak french "poluet marche" meaning chicken walk, though I would like it to mean Chicken RUNNNN.
lol, cause we look like chickens until you get it right.
OKay, so talk to me and such while I'm my butt recovering!!!
Luv yah!
~Skate

No comments:

Post a Comment