Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Didn't we just finish this, babe? LUVRANT

Okay, all year, I've been helping you with HIM, the pig. Helping you with your "love"" for HIM, with what HE did to you, how HE felt about you.
He never called you back.
You cried, don'y you remember that? You were soooo heartbroken when he moved on.
1 month later, you moved on.
A NEW HIM. HE doesn't even live in the same state as you! You have to keep HIM a secret from one of your best friends! I know I failed you in more ways then one, but listen to me! It's kind of obvious in the way HE talked to you that he was into you! I'm not into HIM, so why must you tell HIM I'm lesbian?! I"M NEVER GOING TO TALK TO AGAIN.
I was really happy when you listened to me and broke up with him. Its better not to have a relationship where you lie. What if HE broke your heart? I don't want that happening again to you.
And now, 2 weeks later? You've moved on AGAIN! I'm feeling like you're a boy attention WHORE and I hate it. I hate what you've become. You used to be able to keep your head on straight. But now that your a 'half-virgin' you're all over the place.
Okay, since you don't want my help anymore, DON'T YOU DARE come crying to me when he breaks you're heart and tell me I can't say "I told you so"
Because I did.
Or, just stop talking to me, stop telling me anything. Sure, I'll miss you, but I have other friends too. I'm sick of your fights with her about being friends with me, I'm sick of you repeating the same pattern over and over again with different guys.
LISTEN TO ME!
Remember when you could relate to Save Your Heart? WHY DON'T YOU SAVE YOUR HEART THEN?! Not every boy you like is the one.
He could be a jerk too.
And I no I have no experience, but watch. I'm saving my heart. So when I get a relationship and I feel some way about some guy, it'll be okay. And I'll bet you I'll marry him. And I won't need advice.
So don't listen, don't tell.
Do it yourself.
~Skate

No comments:

Post a Comment