Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mental

I wanted to write a note on facebook in french and english, but I didn't know what to write. So I started writing this and it turned out pretty GOOD! I called it Institution at first, then Hospital, but I think Mental works best because all the issues in this crazy mixed up place we call the world is mental.
So, here goes it...

MENTAL
by: Skate Zedley


Sometimes,
I wonder what it feels like
to be alive.
So many different places
I would drive
Here,
In this beautiful world.

In my mind,
I'm happier than anyone
in real life
But on the outside
I look like
I want to die.
What happened to this beautiful world?

And I'm labeled;
Shoved into a box
For everyone to sit and watch
Don't wanna be afraid of the sun,
But don't wanna be like anyone!

Hiding,
From those who mock
my smiling face inside
my puny block.
I wanna be who I really am,
Can't be but what they say I can!

What Happened
To this beautiful word?
What happened to
How freedom used to be so free?
My life,
Hiding inside of me.
Oh,
How things used to be.

-applause-
Thank you thank you!
I'm really proud of it, and its a WIP aka Work In Progress

Comment on what you think!
Luv yah!
~Skate

No comments:

Post a Comment