Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rock Band 2

So, I'm at Ravia's* house tonight and it's her bro's b-day. He's got a couple of buddies over, and they're really loud. Me and Ravi are trying to write a song, but they distract us.
So, we walk out into the den and see they're playing Rock Band 2 (like, one of the greastest games EVAH!) Ravi and I sit down and watch them play. Her bro's friend, Jimmy*, is one of the most STUPID, gullible, and hillarious people you will ever meet. (once, Ravia convinced him that a dog biscut was a real cookie. He ate it!)
Anyways, you've never known how to laugh until you've seen him sing B.Y.O.B by System of a Down or Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. He jumps around like a monkey, and he doesn't know the words, so he makes this...oh, it's hard to explain, but it's soooooo funny!
Especially at my favorite hour, the-hour-when-everything-is-funny: 1:00 a.m.!
My gawd. Ah...

Yeah, so now me and Ravi are watching Mean Girls. Gotta love it.

oh yeah! and by the way, click me and my buddies Dragon Eggs! They're awesome, so do us a favor, one click to each!
Mine: www.dragcave.net/user/dawnleafsolives
Ravai's: www.dragcave.net/user/moonrabbit
Skye's: www.dragcave.net/user/skyraptor
Special: www.dragcave.net/user/dragontattoartist

*Names changed for saftey from stalkers(you know who you are)

Luffles,
~Skittlez

No comments:

Post a Comment