Sunday, June 13, 2010

New friends, Old Friends, and Frozen Bras

mmk, so today, my youth group did an outreach thing. I was doing facepainting for the little kids. So, around when we left, I started a paint war. After me and my friends, Jamiee* and Crystal*, attack this guy with paint, he started talking about kid shows that are awesome that he watched. And I happened to love ALL OF THEM! It was so cool! And then, we started talking about Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and it got kinda quiet and then we both said. "It's hot in toeeepeeekkaaaa"
The best line EVER from the series.
At the same time.
Awesome.
I think I'm going to have a new best friend soooonnnnn! Hahahaha, lolz.
So, now I'm at my friend Jenna's* house with Jamiee, Crystal, Lisa*, and Rose*. First one to fall asleep gets attacked with lipstick and such. >:D
Truth or Dare is going to be funnnnnn.......
With minds like ours, nothing EVER gets boring!
Okay, So I love the world and God. And the world is officially being nicce to me again!

Love yah!
Skate

No comments:

Post a Comment